let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Greater Northwoods
FHA CASE #581-334428 This is a lakefront home that has a lot to offer, built in 1991 over looking Baker Lake. It’s a roomy house offering 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 fireplaces, one in living room and one in the family room. It has a large well lit kitchen with an extra roomy pantry, 3 season porch, formal dining room and large living room. Other features include, extra storage, a Generac, central air, deck, rai...
This ranch style home offers an open floor plan,3 bedrooms, first floor laundry, basement and a detached 2 car garage. Set on 2 city lots and located in the city of Phillips located close to schools parks and offers city conveniences and city services. Call for details. Property is being sold "as is". Pre-qualification letter or proof of funds and T&C REO Disclosure are required with all offers. All sizes are...
HUD Home, FHA Case#581-498695. >>PRICE REDUCED<< Farm house Porch with a charming swing. 3-4 bedrooms. Some updating mixing the old with the new. Kitchen with newer cabinets, LR with rustic wood walls, new window, original wood floors in the LR and entry and a 2 car garage. Located on over 6 acres with plenty of room to roam. HUD homes are SOLD "AS IS" This is a HUD property sold by electronic bid only. This ...
Minocqua duplex for sale, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths on one side and 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths on the other side. Well kept, 2-story unit only minutes from downtown Minocqua. Offers 2, 2 car garages, one for each side. Offers a wooded setting, on a large 1.7 acre lot. Both units have nice kitchens with stainless steel appliances. Both units offer main level laundry facilities. A large divided deck overlooks the wooded b...
2 bedroom, 1 bath home with full basement, fenced back yard located on a dead end street. Property is being sold "as is". Pre-qualification letter or proof of funds and T&C REO Disclosure are required with all offers. All sizes are estimated, some information is obtained from previous MLS listings. Buyer has an obligation to verify all MLS information. Sold AS IS,
Opportunity to own a home located in a private setting,first floor of this home offers living room, kitchen, dining area, full bath, two bedrooms, and a sun room. The walk out lower level offers family room with a field stone fireplace, a bedroom, full bath, plus two more bonus rooms. There is a two car attached garage and larger second detached garage that offers room for storage and/or work room. Plumbing s...
Part of the Resort of the Woods Condominium on Boulder Lake in the heart of Boulder Junction. Condo is a tear down priced accordingly, offers a large pad and incredible Lake views! The sale of this property is made on an "AS Is" "Where Is" and "with all faults" basis and seller makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, or arising by operation of law, including, but not limited to, any warranty ...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The National Association of Realtors who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Northwoods Association of Realtors Board are members of both the Wisconsin and National Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the Wisconsin Department of Professional Standards to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.